Wednesday 21 January 2015

I Worked Hard On Finishing My Portfolio.

Time has been a mess over the last few weeks. Wake up, feel terrible, try and launch into something. Today is the finishing of a portfolio for an interview that I didn't expect to get at a time I wasn't prepared for.

Well, I've almost finished it. I think I may as well bring a macaroni picture for all the professionalism it oozes. What's worse is they look at the portfolio without you being there! Weird. Why? I want to talk about my ideas.

Ah well. It will be done how it's done and things will happen how they happen. I'm going to go to London tomorrow and charm the shit out of them. At least I have my eloquence! However, my dither has gotten worse as of late. I hope that's simply down to a lack of linguistic exercise and not a tumour or anything.

I'm yet to hear back from two universities, one wants proof that I'm not foreign and another has given me 3 different deadlines for an eportfolio. Awesome, I just hope the right one is the latest one and I'll shoot for that.

Failing university it's time to enter into the shitty world of full time work in which my opportunities for a fulfilling job are nowt. Jokes on everyone though because I'll do it for as long as I need to before disappearing into the world. What does that mean? Guess we'll find out, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment